Thinking of applying for one of our roles?
Our roles are based on IVAO Regulations, therefore, the minimum age for all applications is 18 years of age.
The IVAO Rules and Regulations say that a member of division staff should spend a minimum of five hours per week carrying out staff duties. You should log in to Aurora as an Observer with your staff short code, for example XC-XXX, when you are carrying out staff duties and not flying or providing ATC services.
The following is the minimum weekly requirement of every staff member irrespective of position.
- Have a regular presence on the network not only as a staff member but also as a pilot or ATC to assist division members.
- Regular presence on Discord (xx.ivao.aero/discord).
- Regularly check your IVAO email account provided when you become a member of the staff team.
- Regularly check and participate in the forum (xc.forum.ivao.aero)
- Maintain a professional and courteous manner at all times when you are in public forums (Discord, XC Forum, replying on XC Facebook posts, and any other social media accounts that may become available. Be respectful of everyone’s opinion. Just because you do not agree with someone’s point of view, doesn’t make them wrong. An opinion is just that.
- As part of that professionalism, it is expected that you will not swear in any public forums.